Tuesday, July 30, 2013

As Close To The Ocean As I am going To Get..


H&M shirt: $3.99 from Goodwill
Aeropostale skirt: $8.00 from Aeropostale
Belt: $1.99 from Goodwill
Nine West shoes: $3.99 from Goodwill
Jewelry: gift


Total look: $17.97

I found this skirt at Aeropostale in the clearance section. I love this skirt, it reminds me of the ocean...and I must say that is as close to the ocean as I am going to get! What I wouldn't give to be on the beach right now enjoying the sun, music, and fun...sigh..there is always next year..
I wore this skirt when I had my "mommy and daughter day" with Emily. We go out once a week and have our day with just us together. I didn't wear this outfit quite like this. I wore this with a black tank top, and my hair up and I enjoyed the breezy day going through the downtown part of Westerville with my daughter. We were looking for shabby chic furniture for our living room at some of the beautiful shops, and we ended up not finding any furniture that I was looking for..and came home with a 50's pink bathing suit, clothes for work, and a mirror for the house. Emily and I finished off the day by eating at a cute little pub, and doing crosswords together. I always love the happy ending to the day when my daughter says.."mommy I had the funnest day ever!"..






1 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt. I like how you styled with the top and belt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind words..They touch my heart, and leave a smile on my face. Thanks for stopping by.